June 28, 2007

Black Hat Briefings 2007 Las Vegas

Ah, less than a month left to Black Hat briefings in Las Vegas ( Hotel Caesar's Palace, they've got a nice swimming pool too, hehe ) . This years schedule looks really nice, as usual. Loads of interesting key note speakers. Check out the list of speakers at Black Hat's site.

Besides a cool briefing about next generation of RE ( reverse engineering ), this year, there is two database forensic briefings that look really promising. In my field of work, security auditing databases is one of my favorites. Ah, and I am for sure going to check out Iron Chef Black Hat. :-)

Besides Black Hat, Defcon 15 at Hotel Riviera is on the agenda. Last year I missed the lock picking competition. Hopefully they will have another one this year, and hopefully I get to buy one of the uber lock pick tools set this year.

Don't forget to check out Hacker's on a plane!